Defense of Complex Fraud Charges
A complex conspiracy to violate the law can occur in many different contexts involving fraud or white collar crime. With more than 35 years of criminal trial experience, attorney David Elden is well positioned to defend you against any of them, including:
- Wire fraud
- Mail fraud
- Mortgage fraud – property flipping, inflated appraisals, foreclosure schemes, equity skimming, and more
- Healthcare fraud – altered or fabricated medical bills, duplicate charges, charging for services that were not provided, and more
- Internet crimes – Identity theft, phishing, and more
- Insurance fraud – often linked to healthcare fraud
- Public corruption – bribery, perjury, obstruction of justice, and more
If you have come under investigation or already face charges in a complex fraud case, or if you have been indicted as a member of a conspiracy to commit any other state or federal offense, talk to a lawyer right away to try to head off the charges. Contact an experienced criminal defense attorney at the Law Offices of David Elden in Los Angeles. Our approach to the defense of persons implicated in complex criminal conspiracies is focused on avoiding or minimizing your exposure to criminal liability.
It is always possible to get caught up in a conspiracy investigation without having agreed to its purposes or even being aware of its objectives. For example, an accountant at a financial services corporation might go along with a change in data reporting practices without knowing that its purpose is to defraud a major lender or government agency. If you get caught up in a situation like this, let experienced defense lawyer David Elden protect your rights. From his office in Los Angeles, Mr. Elden serves clients throughout Southern California and across the United States.