David Elden College Scholarship
Los Angeles Federal Criminal Lawyer David Elden is proud to launch his inaugural college scholarship for students currently enrolled in a college or university within the United States of America. David understands the financial challenges students face today when working on earning a higher education. Classes, food, room and board and everyday expenses add up so Mr. Elden hopes his scholarship will be able to give one student some financial relief as they work towards their degree.
How To Apply
Eligible students will:
- Write an essay of 1,000 words or more explaining your financial challenges and how $500 can help you?
- Attach a copy of your grades from your most recent semester. If you are going to be a college freshman please attach a copy of your final grades from your senior year in high school.
- Attach your essay in a Word document.
- You can submit a youtube video too if you please, but it must be you reading the essay you are attaching. A video is not a requirement.
- Please include within your email all your contact information and proof of enrollment at your college/university.
Who Can Apply?
Any student who is currently enrolled at an accredited US university or college with a grade point average of at least 2.7. There are no other requirements.
For the 2015 Fall Semester all applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30th, 2015. The deadline for 2016 spring semester is February 10th, 2016.
The inaugural scholarship amount for the David Elden Scholarship is $500.00.
All students who submit an application will have it reviewed by the scholarship committee at Premier Federal Criminal Defenders. After the winner is selected, they will be notified by Premier Federal Criminal Defenders.
Please contact the Premier Federal Criminal Defenders Scholarship committee by email ONLY at email@example.com for any questions or concerns. Please do not call the law office with any questions.