1. Commercial truck driver arrested following accident and charged with vehicular manslaughter…DEFENSE MOTIONS SUCCESSFUL. CASE DISMISSED BEFORE TRIAL.
2. Defendant caught having sex with street walker in his Rolls Royce and charged with lewd conduct in public…FOUND NOT GUILTY BY JURY!
3. Pharmacist for VA Hospital charged with diverting more than 100,000 Dilaudid tablets for sale. Was facing years in Federal prison…SENTENCED TO MINIMAL TIME IN CUSTODY AND SUPERVISED RELEASE!
4. Client charged in Federal court with downloading child pornography on his personal computer…. PROSECUTOR ASKED FOR EIGHT YEARS PRISON. SENTENCED TO 18 MONTHS.
5. Client was charged with 14 counts of insurance fraud in Federal Court. Went to trial and ACQUITTED ON ALL BUT 2 COUNTS. Spent 6 months in a halfway house and avoided prison.
6. Leader of outlaw motorcycle gang prosecuted in Federal Court for racketeering, RICO, and narcotics violations. Government wanted 10 years prison…Judge granted defense request for a 2-year sentence!
7. In the heat of passion, Defendant shot a man four times in the groin. Prosecutors sought lengthy state prison sentence…Served only 365 days in jail!
8. Defendant arrested in narcotics conspiracy involving 84 kilos of cocaine and 7 firearms, including a semiautomatic assault rifle…ALL CHARGES DISMISSED PRIOR TO TRIAL!
9. Canadian citizen was charged by Federal prosecutors as being leader of a drug conspiracy that swapped 34 kilos of cocaine for 300,000 hits of ecstasy. Defendant was caught on tape talking with undercover agents. Government initially sought prison sentence of 14-17ó years. OUTCOME: DEFENDANT WILL SERVE LESS THAN THREE YEARS IN CUSTODY!
10. Woman caught helping her boyfriend operate sophisticated marijuana growing operation with more than 800 plants. SENTENCED TO PROBATION WITH NO TIME IN JAIL!
11. Defendant sold heroin in plain view of undercover vice officer. Attorney filed pre-trial motions alleging that defendant was
deprived of exculpatory witnesses. DEFENSE MOTIONS GRANTED AND CASE DISMISSED!
12. 32-year-old woman arrested for operating a house of ill repute…ATTORNEY HAD THE CHARGES REDUCED FROM FELONIES TO MISDEMEANORS. CLIENT FINISHED HER PROBATION EARLY, AND THE CONVICTION WAS EXPUNGED FROM HER RECORD!
13. 28-year-old woman was charged with vehicular manslaughter with alcohol, in a case in which a passenger in her automobile died…SENTENCED TO PROBATION WITH NO TIME IN JAIL!
14. Defendant arrested with more than $200,000 worth of cocaine…CHARGES DISMISSED BEFORE TRIAL!
15. Client charged in a sophisticated bank fraud conspiracy alleging more than $1 million in losses. Federal prosecutors wanted over 5
years in prison; JUDGE IMPOSED LESS THAN 2 YEARS!
16. Defendant in multi-million dollar real estate fraud receives probation and avoids time in custody!
17. Woman caught at the border with more than 100 pounds of marijuana. SENTENCED TO TIME SERVED! CLIENT IS HOME WITH HER FAMILY!
18. Woman charged as lieutenant in credit card fraud ring sentenced to STRAIGHT PROBATION WITH NO INCARCERATION.
19. Certified Public Accountant embezzles more than $200,000 from his employer which he gambles away in casinos…Ordered to make restitution as part of his probation. SERVES NOT ONE DAY IN JAIL!
20. Father and son are charged with felonies for their part in a rin making counterfeit CD’s…CHARGES REDUCED TO MISDEMEANORS AND EXPUNGED. NEITHER DEFENDANT SPENT ONE DAY IN JAIL!
21. 24-year-old man charged with rape in a parking garage after leaving nightclub at 2:00 a.m. Facing sentence of more than 10 years in prison. Attorney and private investigator conduct exhaustive investigation. Key eyewitness located who testifies that the sex was consensual, consistent with our theory of defense. ALL CHARGES DISMISSED AND CLIENT IS FREED WITH NO RECORD!
22. Client under investigation for shooing at inhabited dwelling and attempted murder. Hired attorney Elden to represent him. ATTORNEY SUCCESSFUL. NO CHARGES EVER FILED!
23. Defendant arrested for drunk driving and felony hit and run. Victim had extensive injuries with medical costs in the hundreds of thousand of dollars. Prosecution wanted state prison…OUTCOME: FELONY CHARGES DISMISSED AND CLIENT SENTENCED TO COMMUNITY SERVICE AND PROBATION.
24. Federal conspiracy involving multiple tons of marijuana and fifteen defendants. CLIENT ACQUITTED AT TRIAL EVEN THOUGH HE MADE A FULL CONFESSION TO THE AGENTS WHO ARRESTED HIM.
25. Defendant charged with battery. ACQUITTED OF ALL CHARGES BY A JURY EVEN THOUGH HE CONFESSED TO THE POLICE OFFICERS WHO ARRESTED HIM.
26. Female defendant accused of being heroin addict found NOT GUILTY AT TRIAL. Attorney successfully persuaded jury that marks on her forearm were cat scratches rather than needle tracks.
27. Appellate Victory! Defendant was convicted at trial and sentenced to life in prison on Federal charges alleging hundreds of kilos of
cocaine and weapons. Represented at trial by another lawyer…. Hired attorney Elden for the appellate and habeas process. CLIENT’S SENTENCE WAS VACATED AND HE IS FREE AND HOME WITH HIS FAMILY!!!
28. Attorney was retained by defendant in Federal mortgage fraud prosecution. ATTORNEY NEGOTIATED REDUCTION OF FELONY CHARGES TO MISDEMEANORS WITH PROBATION AND COMMUNITY SERVICE!
29. Defendant arrested at the scene and charged with residential burglary. ATTORNEY NEGOTIATED A “CIVIL COMPROMISE” LEADING TO DISMISSAL OF ALL CHARGES!
30. Defendant in marijuana sales case wins dismissal of criminal charges based on violation of his right to a speedy trial!
31. Defendant in multi-state Federal conspiracy sentenced to probation and house arrest!
32. Defendant charged with FEMA fraud for claiming Federal relief funds following natural disaster. OUTCOME: FEDERAL FELONY CHARGES REDUCED TO MISDEMEANORS AND CLIENT RECEIVES GRANT OF PROBATION. SERVES NOT ONE DAY IN JAIL!
33. Defendant with 4-page long rap sheet and 29 prior arrests sentenced to time served in Federal case after attorney filed a Motion to Suppress the evidence.
34. Two clients were arrested driving on an interstate highway with $980,000 in cash allegedly linked to international drug trafficking. Both clients charged with narcotics money laundering….ATTORNEY ELDEN HIRED AND ALL CHARGES AGAINST BOTH DEFENDANTS DISMISSED!
35. NOT GUILTY VERDICT BY JURY FOLLOWING LENGTHY TRIAL IN COMPLEX FEDERAL DRUG CONSPIRACY CASE!